BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Neysi N.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Best mask out there, Love it, i got a sample from sephora and had to go back for the full size! leaves my skin feeling very smooth
woo l.
i love all the masks from origins! but i especially love this one. anytime i feel a problem coming on i use this to clear my skin!
Paula S.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Tm more...
Great way to get that "dirty" feeling off your face. I love using this after I've slept with my make-up on or been outside all day.
Belen R.
Grulla, TX
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
Totally recommend this facial mask along with the 10 min mask! There awesome I've used them for pores and pimples and they do work!
meghan m.
De Soto, MO
This really gets into my pores and cleans them them I love how much this clears my skin it really does wonders I love this product!
Debora M.
Duluth
Deep cleans and draws out impurities. Great weekly mask and skin feels clean and refreshed after each use. Does not irritate skin.
Haley F.
Bemidji
leaves my face feeling extremely soft and clean for a long time after. my mom sister and i all tried it together and loved it
Jenn
Lansing, MI
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
Convenient and effective. A little expensive but use once a week is fine. Purchased from Sephora. Also received sample in play box.
Sydney S.
This is such a great product. I got it for free! And I’ve used every bit of it. It applies so well and makes my skin feel so good.
Maria M.
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing! Makes your skin feel so clean, and fresh. Really makes your pores feel smaller and gets all the junk out. Highly reccomend
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.