BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Carlee E.
Review for: Other more...
I love charcoal masks to help clear out my skin. I thought this was a good one. Didn’t repurchase. But did think it did a great job.
Tetiana U.
all beauty lovers knows that this mask making a miracle in a 15 minutes!!! just follow the instructions and you will see the results!
Kristi A.
Memphis, TN
This mask is awesome. Its black and can get messy putting on or off. However my face feels so clean and pure when I finish using it.
Review for: Clear more...
Love this! I didn't read the full description when I first bought it and thought it was a peel off but nevertheless, it works great!
Rachel S.
New Brighton , MN
I like this. I've been using it weekly and it leaves my skin feeling clean without drying it out. Seems to help with clogged pores
Audrey H.
Manassas, VA
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
Best charcoal mask. You can really feel it working in your pours. Clears up skin and makes you glow. High quality and so worth it!
Paula S.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Tm more...
Great way to get that "dirty" feeling off your face. I love using this after I've slept with my make-up on or been outside all day.
Maddi G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Works wonders on my black heads and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. I use this mask all the time it is my favorite!
Danielle J.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Clear more...
My skin is very sensitive and dry. This product cause a huge breakout of whiteheads on my cheeks and dried out my T-zone even more
Lesandra J.
Hanover twp
Product diminishes the apperiance of pores. Item is a wash off mask does not feel tight on skin also dose not cause dryness.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.