BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Jennifer M.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Other more...
Very nice face mask. My pores looked a bit smaller after the first use. I got this in my Sephora play box
I will be buying this soon
cherrie p.
Ames, IA
I used this mask tonight after wash my face and this mask was amazing, it was easy to apply and rinse off. It best for any skin type!
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
I love this brand. All of these products with charcoal.are so good for your skin. I would recommend this brand and product to anyone.
makeupbykanza J.
Edison
A lot of people had suggested this mask and swear by it, but it does nothing. It seems as if it just sits on your skin doing nothing.
Carlee E.
Review for: Other more...
I love charcoal masks to help clear out my skin. I thought this was a good one. Didn’t repurchase. But did think it did a great job.
Amber S.
Kensington
This is my favorite mud mask. It does what it's supposed to and (besides having trouble taking it off) it doesn't have any downside.
Alex L.
Burbank, CA
LALALALALOVE this product! It is a 10/10 and left my skin with an amazing glow. This is great for every skin type and very affordable
kate z.
milwaukee
This is an amazing face mask! after taking it off my skin felt free and clean! i felt as if i had just gotten a fce mask at a salon!!
Anthony I.
Missouri City
The absolute best. It works like magic, and I would recommend to to anybody! it works really well on clearing small pimples as well.
Megan S.
Significantly calmed my breakouts and helped mattify my skin! This mask does an amazing job at purifying. Helped shrink my pores too!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.