BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Keely o.
leaves my skin feeling exfoliated and extremely soft. i love feeling my face after using this mask. it makes my pores feel so amazing
Nico D.
Dublin, CA
Works great on my t-zone and any particularly nasty breakouts. Gently but effective, and it doesn’t dry me out at all. Love origins!
Cathy S.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Tm more...
My pores have been out of control over the past couple years. I recently added this to my night skincare routine. So glad that I did.
Tetiana U.
all beauty lovers knows that this mask making a miracle in a 15 minutes!!! just follow the instructions and you will see the results!
Teresa J.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Tm more...
This is my favorite ever mask. I try others but keep going back to this. It really seems to clear my pores and leaves my face smooth.
Kelly C.
Mchenry, IL
This mask is a dream. I can only use it 1-2 a week or my skin gets dry, but I LOVE how my skin feels afterwards. So fresh and smooth.
Emma A.
Essex Fells, NJ
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
When I put this mask on I can tell that it's doing something. It's not too over drying and my skin feels smooth after I take it off.
Sheena C.
Leaves my skin feeling clean, and smooth, visibly clears and uncloggs my pores. I can always count on this product for a deep clean.
Elena P.
Tuscaloosa
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
It's not worth the money. Used it several time seeing no results. Clairisonic has a really great one that if recommend over this one.
Karli F.
I received this product through the Origins box and have LOVED using it! It does wonders for my face and I of course love the brand!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.