BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Parisa M.
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
This is a good product to use when you feel as though your skin is dull. Whenever I use it my face looks brighter and feels so soft.
Sheena C.
Leaves my skin feeling clean, and smooth, visibly clears and uncloggs my pores. I can always count on this product for a deep clean.
Imani G.
Newport News
While this mask made my skin feel great after I used it. I notified every time that the next day I would have a rather large pimple.
Madi L.
Syracuse , UT
It doesnt irritate my sensitive skin. it makes my face feel smooth and clean. im just not sure how well its cleaning my pores.
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
I loved this scrub. I got a sample from the Sephora Play! box. It make my skin look brighter, and my pores were definitely tightened.
Karli F.
I received this product through the Origins box and have LOVED using it! It does wonders for my face and I of course love the brand!
T M.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
Review for: Tm more...
This is my favorite charcoal mask. It cleanses deep into your pores. Great price compared to similar masks. Also gentle on the skin.
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
It was working very well for me but not sure if they changed something or just my skin isn't budging anymore. Because it needs help!!
Angelique S.
Brooklyn , NY
I loveeee this product! Use a warm towel on face 3 times and then apply mask. Let mask sit 15 minutes and than yay automatic results
Melanie G.
Belchertown, MA
Fun to use and makes my skin so soft. Great for making yourself feel a little pampered. Refreshes skin after washing off your makeup.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.