BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
ZiZi B.
Bridgeport, CT
Review for: Clear more...
This charcoal mask is everything. When my skin needs rejuvenating I run to this product. It’s simply amazing, keeps my skin refreshed.
taylor m.
Edinburg, PA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This mask noticably improves my skin with each use. the charcol is really good for my skin and i feel it slecifically improves my pores
Amanda H.
This mask leave my skin feeling soooo clean and soft afterwards and it doesn't smell bad either! It's very gentle on my sensitive skin
Serena M.
I use this when my problem areas are in a bind, work wonders and doesn't get overly messy either. It literally takes all the gunk out.
Jessica M.
I love it. My husband loved it as well. I like to use this at least once a week. Did not break me out. HUGE 🖒🖒 for me. Will repurchase.
Kiara R.
Newport News, VA
Best mask ever! I loved that it's a natural product and could use it during my pregnancy. I recommend this product over and over again.
Alexis L.
I absolutely love this face mask! My skin feels so fresh after applying and my blemishes fade quickly. I highly recommend trying
Ha N.
Review for: Tm more...
This one os suitable for oil skin oil i think. It helps to cleans pores and refresh your skin but also dry your skin out a little bit
Felix H.
Evans, CO
Love this as a more gentle version of the glam glow mask. This leaves my pores looking amazing and does not dry out my skin too much.
Ashley S.
Kennesaw, GA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I love this. It is great! It is moisturizing and cleans my face really well. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a fresh face.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.