BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Gretchen K.
Cedar Falls, IA
I love this mask! It is great for my sensitive skin. It cleans and makes my skin feel great without irritating it like other masks can.
Amanda A.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I love this product. It is one of my favorite brands.
I strongly recommend. My skin is dry and it didn't damage at all. What is great.
Kennede M.
Love this mask! Really shrinks my pores and my skin is always really smooth after using! I can really feel the deep cleanse with this.
Morgan G.
Lake St Louis, MO
Love this mask! Left my skin feeling soft and great! Highly recommend it to anyone needing to clarify their skin. Bought it at Macy's.
Jackee M.
Love this charcoal mask. Origins does a good job with all of their masks. That’s one helps with your pores and clearing up your face :)
Amanda M.
Love how clean my face feels after I'm done leaving on this mask for about 30 min. The packaging is great and the smell is nice as well
Teisha S.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This seems to be a good mask. It dries nice and tight on your skin. It also isn't ridiculously expensive, I paid $25 for the full size.
Noor S.
Homer glen , Illinois
I absolutely love this brand from its skincare to its makeup you won't be disappointed and it's 100% organic so it won't harm your skin
Joshani A.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This product is great. I feel that or sucks up all funk that is in your skin and leaves it looking refreshed, tight, clear, and smooth.
Jen Z.
Brookings, SD
I love the brand Origins! This mask worked great on my skin, I noticed a improvement on my acne just after the first night of using it
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.