BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Valerie G.
Hamilton, OH
I've never had a mask draw out impurities as well as Origins Charcoal Mask. It has a pleasant smell, works fast, and has great results!
Jenny F.
Northridge, CA
Charcoal is my favorite thing to use to clear out dirty pores. I love the feeling my skin has after using this product. It feels clean.
Catherine B.
Randolph, NJ
One of the best masks I have ever used. With every other mask I have used, I never really saw a difference, I finally do with this one.
Kiara R.
Newport News, VA
Best mask ever! I loved that it's a natural product and could use it during my pregnancy. I recommend this product over and over again.
Charlie K.
Rogers, AR
If you have deep, cystic acne, this mask is for you! It's light yet powerful and doesn't leave the skin feeling tight after use.
Stefanie F.
Great product! Would work great on oilier skin types use as spot treatment for sensitive or dry skin , really pulls out the impurities!
Randi B.
Oxford, AL
I liked this mask before trying glam glow masks and after glam glow this isn't comparing to that so it will not be a repurchase for me
Catherine J.
Placentia, CA
Leaves face feeling very soft and clean. It does a good job of clearing pores but has to be used consistently to see results long term.
Lanchi N.
Great product that does what it claims. Clears my pores and controls oil, as well as refined your skin and prevents further breakouts.
Amanda H.
This mask leave my skin feeling soooo clean and soft afterwards and it doesn't smell bad either! It's very gentle on my sensitive skin
Cerys P.
Worcestershire, Evesham
Hi, how long does this take and does it really work, I have a couple of skin issues, would this help?
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Did this irritate your skin?
YeonAh C.
San Pablo, CA
How well does this work? I've heard so much about it, but I've never actually used it.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Is this ever hard to remove?
Shonda M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Is this product worth the price ?

Sephora