BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

taylor m.
Edinburg, PA
This mask noticably improves my skin with each use. the charcol is really good for my skin and i feel it slecifically improves my pores
cynthia r.
Love this mask!!! I love how my face feels clean. I like to use it after a long workout to unclog my pores. It only takes about 10min!!
Talia M.
Davison, MI
This face mask makes my pores almost disappear. It's thick and you kinda need to use more than I regularly like to but it smells good.
Kirstyn  S.
Canyon Lake, TX
Not a bad face wash, but it doesn't have anything special going for it. For the price, I expect to have at least a little wow factor...
Nicole R.
Miami
Review for: Other more...
One of my holy grail face masks! I love how it leaves my skin feeling clean and renewed. Definitely helps when your skin is acting up.
This is great mask for oily skin as it feel tightening and cleans the skin. It can make a mess in the sink as the mask has black color.
Jacob Q.
Los Angeles
Made my skin feel clean without feeling too tight. Helped diminish pores and blackheads.
my skin also wasn’t as oily that day!
Juliana O.
I don't have sensitive skin but this mask burned! Could only use it for 3 minutes before washing it away. Left my face so red and sore.
Rachel M.
Great for spot treatment masks! Really helped my skin if consistently used on a weekly basis. Repeat user. Purchased at Sephora.
Destiney K.
Las Vegas
I seen a improvement in my skin the more I used this product. I had a few pimples and the mask helped them disappear within a few days.
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I have acne prone skin and an oily t zone,do you think this would help or make my skin worse?
Amy D.
How often do you use this mask? And how long do you leave it on?
Melody Y.
High Point
I was wondering if in fact this products truly works?
Amy  Jo S.
Urbana, OH
Can you use this product daily? Does it hurt to remove?
Kristal V.
Pickens
Is this product cruelty free?

Sephora