BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kandace R.
Baltimore , MD
This is product is great if you have combination skin my skin get oily but is also dry this is great for getting oil out of open pores
Stefanie F.
Great product! Would work great on oilier skin types use as spot treatment for sensitive or dry skin , really pulls out the impurities!
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ
i got this in a vox and its amazing !!!! my pores have shrunk and my face has cleared up. I will be buying this product its a must have
Jacob Q.
Los Angeles
Made my skin feel clean without feeling too tight. Helped diminish pores and blackheads.
my skin also wasn’t as oily that day!
Joshani A.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This product is great. I feel that or sucks up all funk that is in your skin and leaves it looking refreshed, tight, clear, and smooth.
Eurie K.
Brookline, MA
I liked how it worked. Using it couple times a night a week helped improve my skin a little and could see sutble differences when used.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
This mask is heavy and has charcoal in it. It does make your skin feel squeaky clean. But it also kinda dries you out. I use sparingly.
Mandy H.
This product made my skin super soft. I definitely would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a new face mask in their routine.
Teisha S.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This seems to be a good mask. It dries nice and tight on your skin. It also isn't ridiculously expensive, I paid $25 for the full size.
Alisha C.
Gladstone, OR
I know this is holy grail for so many women, but I felt like I was doing too much pulling pn my skin to get the mask off once it dried.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.