BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Lina J.
I love this.. I've used the Sephora brand and this one is so much better. It feels fresh and clean. It cleans your pores! Super gentle.
taylor m.
Edinburg, PA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This mask noticably improves my skin with each use. the charcol is really good for my skin and i feel it slecifically improves my pores
cynthia r.
Love this mask!!! I love how my face feels clean. I like to use it after a long workout to unclog my pores. It only takes about 10min!!
ZiZi B.
Bridgeport, CT
Review for: Clear more...
This charcoal mask is everything. When my skin needs rejuvenating I run to this product. It’s simply amazing, keeps my skin refreshed.
Jada W.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this product! Very simple to use and it leaves my face looking and feeling completely revitalized. Definitely worth every penny.
Serena M.
I use this when my problem areas are in a bind, work wonders and doesn't get overly messy either. It literally takes all the gunk out.
Johanna A.
Compton, CA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I love this mask because it is very gentle on the skin. However it still cleans your pores and skin. This is great for sensitive skin.
Tiffiny A.
Moreno Valley, CA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This really helped clear out the black heads on my nose. I apply it before I hop into the shower and rinseven it off before I hop out.
This mask is great. It really gets into your pores and draws out all of the congestion and impurities. My skin felt so light and fresh
Dylan H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I love the way this gets stuff out of my pores but I feel like it doesn't work any better than some of the cheaper options I've found.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.