BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Katherine B.
Lafayette, LA
This is by far my favorite mask. It leaves my skin feeling so clean! Just make sure to moisturize immediately after, as it can be drying.
o m.
georgia
Love this origins mask. The charcoal deeply exfoliates and detoxes the skin. Great for acne prone skin. And great for daily makeup users.
Nowshin R.
East Elmhurst, NY
When some one will use they will notice even my mom loved it.it's good for all age.I got travel friendly one so I also share with my mom.
Mallory W.
Waynesville, MO
I love masks but this one was meh. It made my skin feel awesome but taking it off sucked plus I don't feel like it really helped my skin
Negeena S.
Reseda, CA
I've noticed a huge improvement in my black heads! Completely gone after few times of use. Nice packaging, worth the price, good value !
Christine N.
It's ok, I didn't see much improvement after I used it and I gave it to my sister. Although I did like it better than the glam glow mask.
Cate S.
Love this product! It's deep cleaning and leaves the skin feeling great. It doesn't just sit on top of the skin. Would highly recommend!
Natalie L.
Commack, NY
I love this stuff, I have pretty bad acne and this clears my acne so well. I recommend this to everyone who has acne prone skin like me.
Carolynn D.
Trinity, FL
This is the best charcoal mask out there. My skin feels like it has been cleared of all impurities after I use this and clean and fresh!
Kirstin P.
Wetumpka, AL
I really felt like this mask cleaned by pores. It was very gentle and smelled nice. I definitely plan to purchase the full sized bottle.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.