BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Lizzie D.
Beverly Hills, MI
Great mask, found it cleared my pores very well without leaving my skin feeling dry. Only gave it four stars because it is a little pricey, and I feel there are others on the market that are comparable and cheaper.
Avery C.
Chandler
Love this mask it is perfect for blackheads!!!! It is cooling and it feels so good on the skin!!! This mask is a little pricey so it’s up to you!!!! I highly recommend this product!!!! This is also a clay mask to it’s nice and thick!!!
Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
Love this mask. Really clears up my skin, and helps stop break outs. Skin feels super smooth after washing off. Price is amazing for the amount of product you get, and you don’t need to use that much to begin with. Love love love this!
Taylor O.
Powers, OR
I love this mask! The warming sensation really makes it feel as though the mask is doing something, and it has made a huge difference in the blackheads on my face.
roya a.
LOS ANGELES, CA
This is my go-to mask. I often use it in desired areas, as opposed to all over. You just feel squeaky clean afterwards but you have to make sure you’re moisturizing afterwards because it can be very drying. but this stuff is amazing.
Heather A.
I loved this charcoal mask. It left my skin feelings smooth and cleansed. It is a harsh peel off but Worth the results. My face was red for a bit after but nice and back to normal by morning. I recommend using before bed once a week.
Lorelei J.
I don’t use this consistently enough to see great results but works pretty well to clear the pores. Would recommend for someone with acne, and is one of the less uncomfortable clay masks. Doesn’t dry super hard and is easy to remove.
Ashley A.
San Mateo
Helps a lot to diminish your pores! Leaves your skin feeling really smooth and it comes without any box so you can use it really easily. The price is also really good and you get a lot of product. This has lasted me a very long time!
Kelsey M.
West hills , CA
I absolutely love this mask!! I struggle with black heads on my chin and nose and this is the only mask I’ve ever used that I noticed a real difference with almost immediately! I recommend this all the time and will definitely always make sure I have a back up bottle on hand!
K T.
Charlotte
Review for: Other more...
This is a great deep pore mask. It is definitely intense and has a tingling feeling when you first put it on. It attracts all the dirt, makeup, and junk in your pores. If you have drier skin, it is going to be fleeting and recommend using a good heavy moisturizer afterwards!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.