BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Madeline T.
Bronx, NY
This mask is a staple in my skin care routine! I use it once a week and it always helps keep my skin healthy and clear of any blackheads.
Suzanne L.
Amherst
Love this mask. Tightens up on your face fast and gets deep into pores. I love using this mask as a spot treatment when I have breakouts
Carla G.
Works really well in clearing my skin, I can leave a spot treatment and have visible improvement in the morning. Highly Suggest this one.
Gladys T.
This mask goes on smoothly. It leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft. Great value, imho. You only need to use a small amount each time.
Brooke S.
Trenton, ME
I bought an origins deluxe sample kit from sephora and this was in it. I used it for the first time the other night and really liked it!
This is one of my go to masks when my fave decides it needs to break out. It helps get rid of my pimples and helps control my oily skin.
Christine N.
It's ok, I didn't see much improvement after I used it and I gave it to my sister. Although I did like it better than the glam glow mask.
Thea R.
Meridian, ID
Love this mask. It really cleans out my pores nicely. Charcoal masks are my favorite and this is up there with my favorite masks of all.
Bernadette M.
San Francisco, CA
Great product and great price! My skin look clearer and definitely feels less greasy! I don't think my pores look smaller at all though.
Katie F.
Bolling Afb, DC
Love the way this product cleans my pores. I feel so refreshed and like a fave a new baby face when I use this product. Totally worth it.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.