BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
michelle l.
Jersey City, NJ
Excellent charcoal mask. Feels great on skin and leaves skin feeling nice and clean! I do wish it peeled off but washing it off is easy.
Winnie L.
Draws out blackheads and clears my skin. This mask is amazing! I saw the results after just one use. I bought this product from sephora.
Review for: Tm more...
This is one of my go to masks when my fave decides it needs to break out. It helps get rid of my pimples and helps control my oily skin.
Khiana B.
Lincoln, NE
this mask keeps skin super clean & tight, you can feel the difference after one use. it’s very simple to use & easy to apply & take off.
Joanna J.
Nice mask to use, not completely sure if it works but doesn’t do any harm. Not really a fan of charcoal masks in terms of clearing pores
Sarah R.
Payson
Love the super soft baby skin after, helps clear Poor's for sure. But if you have sensitive or dry skin this would dry you out for sure.
Simon L.
New Gloucestr, ME
I ADORE this product. Dries quickly, oil is very obvious where it’s extracted, and it’s not drying at all. A little pricey but worth it.
Jazmin S.
Hollister , CA
This was amazing my first time trying it out always makes me a lil nervous but once I did I was so please that I can't wait to try more.
Darcy L.
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
cleans pores well, but i wouldn’t say it’s a holy grail of cleaning them out completely/making them smaller like you would want from this
Sydney W.
Honolulu
Gentle and smells refreshing, however it doesn't clear my pores out as much as I wish it would. Still nice to use prior to moisturizing.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.