BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Courtney F.
Leawood, KS
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
I love Origins Clear Improvement(R) Active Charcoal Mask Pods because they draw out the impurities in my skin and leave it looking great!
Katherine B.
Lafayette, LA
This is by far my favorite mask. It leaves my skin feeling so clean! Just make sure to moisturize immediately after, as it can be drying.
Zoe V.
Washington, IL
I like using this to spot treat blemishes. I feel like it helps to absorb oil and gunk to flatten zits, but it also isn't overly drying.
Mallory W.
Waynesville, MO
Review for: Clear more...
I love masks but this one was meh. It made my skin feel awesome but taking it off sucked plus I don't feel like it really helped my skin
Theresa L.
Sydney
Great product. Loved putting it on and even taking it off. My skin felt amazing after using it. They definitely have some great products.
EMILY T.
Review for: Clear more...
Great for clearing and unclogging pores! Also use it as a spot treatment for zits overnight and it works really well at drying them out!
Eva C.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
Very effective for my combination skin with slightly large pores. Clears out blackheads and tightens pores. Smooth complexion after use!
Cayla C.
Cypress, TX
I love this product. It's the only charcoal mask I need. It was the first I ever tried and I don't feel the need to look elsewhere.
Katie F.
Bolling Afb, DC
Love the way this product cleans my pores. I feel so refreshed and like a fave a new baby face when I use this product. Totally worth it.
Marce C.
Fresno, CA
Great mask only of my favorites to use, you can feel it working while its one, and it leaves my skin feeling baby soft when I wash it off
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.