BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
kylee c.
United States
this is excellent! I love this product so much and it makes my skin so smooth. It gets rid of all my blackheads and really helps my skin
Priyanka S.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This is a wonderful product! It clears out my oily pores and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. It's even got rid of my blackheads!
member-9f90b
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
This mask really shrinks your pores! You can really feel the active charcoal in it working it’s amazing your alone time pampering nights!
Negeena S.
Reseda, CA
I've noticed a huge improvement in my black heads! Completely gone after few times of use. Nice packaging, worth the price, good value !
Simon L.
New Gloucestr, ME
I ADORE this product. Dries quickly, oil is very obvious where it’s extracted, and it’s not drying at all. A little pricey but worth it.
Amanda S.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
No face mask beats this one. It leaves my pores open and clean and my skin soft and in noticably better condition right after I use it.
Joanna J.
Nice mask to use, not completely sure if it works but doesn’t do any harm. Not really a fan of charcoal masks in terms of clearing pores
Devin O.
North Hampton, NH
One of the best acne masks I have tried, I can feel the impurities coming out of my skin by the end of the mask.  This is worth the money!
Caitlin G.
Fort Hood, TX
This is my secret weapon. I use it every Sunday night as part of my routine It really lives up to it's name, there's a clear improvement!
Shelly S.
Parkton, MD
My favorite mask right now. Love that it doesn't strip my skin or leave it too tight. Also comes in great single use packages for travel.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.