BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Carter S.
Santa Cruz, CA
This mask is amazing. Charcoal masks are a huge trend right now and this one is my favorite. It leaves skin feeling detoxified and soft.
Donya A.
Palm Coast, FL
Love this product! Face always feels so smooth after I wash it off. Really gentle on the skin, easy to apply & doesn't stain or anything
Marie R.
San diego, CA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I really like this mask, its feels like it does a lot to clean up all the dirt on my face. Origins products are expensive but worth it :)
Stunner P.
Anaheim, CA
Very effective with clearing skin and blemishes. Got the product as a gift and loves the results. First time user and will purchase again
Giuliana M.
Keene, NH
Review for: Tm more...
It is a dupe for the glamglow mask. Cheaper and works the same way. It is worth to get the kit with the hydrating mask and the rose clay.
lidia G.
Lemoore, ca
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
I like it very convenient to use and it most definitely works who wouldn't recommend it it very gentle to your skin and packaging is cool
Katie F.
Bolling Afb, DC
Love the way this product cleans my pores. I feel so refreshed and like a fave a new baby face when I use this product. Totally worth it.
Nancy M.
San Diego , CA
Amazing .. Thanks To Influenster my skin has been so much better . It has an awsome texture . Soft skin results . Best price ever .
Theresa L.
Sydney
Great product. Loved putting it on and even taking it off. My skin felt amazing after using it. They definitely have some great products.
EMILY T.
Review for: Clear more...
Great for clearing and unclogging pores! Also use it as a spot treatment for zits overnight and it works really well at drying them out!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.