BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Absolutely love this product probably a favorite of mine. Can't go wrong with Origins. Goes on easily and comes off letting my skin so soft
Ateneh G.
Harvest, AL
I like the packaging on origins products, but I wasn’t very impressed with this mask. I don’t feel it does anything of the stuff it claims.
Kelley H.
Beverly Hills, CA
I use this mask as a spot treatment for any breakouts. It does a good job drying them out but I do still need to use something in addition.
Jennifer (.
I have noticed my acne going away once I’ve use this product I really am a fan of it I would purchase this again is totally worth the price
April D.
Milwaukie
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
A must have. Skin is instantly smoother. The charcoal sucks out all the gunk from your pores. Serum seems to absorb faster. Great price!!!
Lena R.
I have very dry skin, so I usually put this on my nose only and afterwards the pores on my nose are very clean leaving my nose feeling soft
WENDY T.
Fresno, CA
This product really burned my face to the point if I want sure if it was normal. I did not see anything special about this mask whatsoever.
Ana B.
Plantation, FL
I love using this mask when my skin is being problematic. The activated charcoal makes you feel like your skin is purged of all impurities.
Roxanne H.
I use this mask once to twice a week along with other Origins face masks. It leaves my face so smooth and refreshed afterwards. I love it!
Laura S.
Savannah
I use this once a week or so in a rotation. My pores look visibly cleaner after using while softening and smoothing skin at the same time.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.