BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Rula E.
Astoria, NY
Absolutely love this charcoal mask. Use it once a week to purify skin. Works really well to remove impurities and keep my chin area clear.
Valerie M.
One of my favorite clearing masks for when my pores feel clogged. I've repurchased many times. Leaves my skin feeling so clean and smooth!
Christina M.
I really enjoyed using this product. It leaned my pores and my skin felt amazing after.i used it once a week and saw a lot of improvement.
Tracy R.
When I get acne I like to use this mask because I feel it really helps purify the skin and helps calm my acne when it's getting out of hand
Stephanie H.
Sarasota, FL
I recently got this as a sample. It's decent, works well, but honestly it's not much different than anything other clay mask on the market
Carla J.
Verona, PA
I felt that it really cleans my pores. I use it once a week. Its quite pricey but it is worth it especially if you have an acne prone skin
Karla A.
Es buena , te deja un rostro suave y es muy fácil de aplicar y retirar , no es mascarilla peel off por eso me gusta más no maltrata mi piel
Sarah B.
Mountain Home, AR
Loved this!! Really cleared up my face
Almost overnight! I have the worst acne but this really made me feel more confident in my appearance
Kelley H.
Beverly Hills, CA
I use this mask as a spot treatment for any breakouts. It does a good job drying them out but I do still need to use something in addition.
courtney r.
Fountain Inn, SC
I love the Origins brand, been using for about 2 years. This mask cleaned out my impurities!! Made my makeup application so much smoother.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.