BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Erika J.
Champions Gt, FL
This is one of my favorite go-to masks that I can use any day of the week without overdrying my skin and I always see a great refreshed look when I'm done. Easy to apply, perfect for selfies and washes off easily! I would buy this again!
Rachel M.
Pelham, AL
This is one of my go to masks when I need to brighten and revive dull weighed down skin. It instantly clears up my clogged pores and brightens my skin! Leaving me feeling smooth and refreshed! It's very good quality and amount for the price too!
Madeline L.
Boston, MA
Review for: Clear more...
I️ loved this product! It was super easy to apply and it definitely met my expectations. I️ first got this as a points reward from Sephora and now I️ bought the full size! The packaging is really nice as well, and I️ would recommend it to anyone looking for a charcoal face mask.
Kaena B.
It's pretty average. Not the best on the market, but does its job fairly well. Is a bit drying but as expected for this type of product. Does clean out my pores. I use it 2-3 times a week. Good option for the price.
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
I use this mask all the time and I’m obsessed with it. It’s very gentle on the skin and you get a good amount of product for the price you pay. It really helps get rid of blemishes, so I always use it the night before an event. I love it!
Krista D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I kept hearing great things about this mask, but was skeptical. I finally tried it and love it! The mask goes on well and doesn’t require much. It goes on well and leaves my face feeling incredibly soft and refreshed when it comes off!
Caitlin B.
This product brings out all my impurities and helps to clear my skin. I have only used it a few times but I can tell my skin is noticeably better. Worth the price!
Taylor O.
Powers, OR
I love this mask! The warming sensation really makes it feel as though the mask is doing something, and it has made a huge difference in the blackheads on my face.
Lizzie D.
Beverly Hills, MI
Great mask, found it cleared my pores very well without leaving my skin feeling dry. Only gave it four stars because it is a little pricey, and I feel there are others on the market that are comparable and cheaper.
Deanna L.
Morristown, NJ
My all time favorite task mask. This does wonders for the skin and helps me with my pores. The price point is also very reasonable and you can buy this mask at any Sephora or Ulta. I use this once a week and my skin always feels refreshed
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.