BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Beth B.
My favorite charcoal mask!! Really cleans my pores and leaves my face feeling SO soft! I use this once or twice a month! Got it at Sephora!
Tatyana F.
Bowie, MD
This mask had cleared my acne and makes my skin feel very refreshing. I love it and would say anyone with clogged and troubled pores get it
Seneca H.
May
My son feels amazing after using this and one bottle normally lays me about a month.  It's safe to use even my kids enjoy doing it with me.
Addy W.
This is by far the best charcoal-based mask out there. I got it from Sephora earlier this year, and I've haven't used anything else since!
Isabelle K.
Raleigh, NC
i love this mask! it works so well to clear out my pores. it does tingle and burn a little bit, but that just shows you that it’s working.
Aja T.
Long Branch , NJ
Great mask to help clear out pores! I have been using this on and off for some years now, definitely good to have in your skincare arsenal.
Roxanne H.
I use this mask once to twice a week along with other Origins face masks. It leaves my face so smooth and refreshed afterwards. I love it!
Katie K.
Pfafftown, NC
This stuff really worked for my skin and my skin type! I love charcoal anything! This was my first time using and I will probably use again
April D.
Milwaukie
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
A must have. Skin is instantly smoother. The charcoal sucks out all the gunk from your pores. Serum seems to absorb faster. Great price!!!
Gabby B.
Great cleaning product love this has a nice texture and the packaging it's that fancy but still cute . It is effective but that is my skin
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.