BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Wendy M.
Las Vegas, NV
I like this one, like all charcoal masks bi can get a bit messy, but it leaves skin soft and bright. This us a mask I always have on hand.
Marie R.
Florence , AL
Love this product I use it as a spot treatment on breakout and they clear right up . I also use it in my T zone to clear out my blackheads
Shacarri C.
Atlanta, GA
I love how this mask feels on my face. After taking it off it helps my face feel so smooth and clean I feel really refreshed after using it
Kayla M.
Newburgh, NY
It really pulled all the impurities out, loved it and hope to buy more soon, gentle on my face and is definitely going into my skin regimen
Isabelle K.
Raleigh, NC
i love this mask! it works so well to clear out my pores. it does tingle and burn a little bit, but that just shows you that it’s working.
briana m.
Bluffton, SC
This face mask works great! I love charcoal products and it just works like magic. I got this from my ipsy box, Ive used it multiple times.
Beth B.
My favorite charcoal mask!! Really cleans my pores and leaves my face feeling SO soft! I use this once or twice a month! Got it at Sephora!
Bri W.
Junction city, OR
Loved it! I could visibly see a change after i used this. Id put it on at night, wait for it to dry and go to sleep with it on. Its lovely.
Natasha G.
Lincoln, NE
As far as black charcoal masks go I think this is the best on the market. It has always worked well for me as I use it for spot treatment.
Sabrina Nicole M.
Pasadena, TX
The entire Clear Improvemnet line is great! The mask is detoxifying and not drying, and it aids your skin in looking healthy and pretty :)
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.