BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Marie R.
Florence , AL
Love this product I use it as a spot treatment on breakout and they clear right up . I also use it in my T zone to clear out my blackheads
Cassidy T.
I love this mask! I really feel like I can see a difference after using it, I wake up the next day and my acne had dramatically decreased!
Taya A.
Bartlett
I loved how this made my skin feel after I took off the mask. Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores is one of my top favorite masks to use!
Sarah B.
Mountain Home, AR
Loved this!! Really cleared up my face
Almost overnight! I have the worst acne but this really made me feel more confident in my appearance
Caitlin F.
Lubbock, Texas
By far one of my favorite masks. I use it all over when I feel my face nerds it or use it as more of a spot treatment when I have breakouts
Celina Z.
FULLERTON, CA
I purchased the mini one at Sephora and I love it! It really helps to clear your pores and leaves your face feeling brighter and pore less.
Bri W.
Junction city, OR
Loved it! I could visibly see a change after i used this. Id put it on at night, wait for it to dry and go to sleep with it on. Its lovely.
Khloe a.
Copperas Cove
This mask is definitely for people with more oily, combination, troubled skin.  For the price I definitely would buy this mask again.
Laurean R.
Miami Lakes, FL
Fantastic product - cleans out pores for breatheably smooth skin. I loved how smooth and clear my skin becomes after using it once a week.
Briana N.
Phoenix, AZ
Made my skin burn when applying the mask, but overall face felt smooth and clean afterwards. Love it. Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.