BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
briana m.
Bluffton, SC
This face mask works great! I love charcoal products and it just works like magic. I got this from my ipsy box, Ive used it multiple times.
Tracy R.
When I get acne I like to use this mask because I feel it really helps purify the skin and helps calm my acne when it's getting out of hand
Natasha G.
Lincoln, NE
As far as black charcoal masks go I think this is the best on the market. It has always worked well for me as I use it for spot treatment.
Carla J.
Verona, PA
I felt that it really cleans my pores. I use it once a week. Its quite pricey but it is worth it especially if you have an acne prone skin
Sabrina Nicole M.
Pasadena, TX
The entire Clear Improvemnet line is great! The mask is detoxifying and not drying, and it aids your skin in looking healthy and pretty :)
This product does what it says it does, however, I have dry skin and sometimes I wake up the morning after using this with even dryer skin
Ashlie M.
Plumas Lake, CA
I like this product for the nose. It does draws the blackheads out of the pores. I really liked using this when I have stubborn blackheads.
jazmin M.
Amazing! I use this mask at least once a week and I love how it leaves it fresh & spfter after removing it. It also improves my oil control
Karen D.
I ABSOPOSILUTELY love this product. I use this mask weekly,i have an oily T-Zone,and this product knocks it out,without overdrying my skin.
Brittany H.
I absolutely love this product, it had my skin so clear and didn’t have to go through the pain of peeling it off like other charcoal masks.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.