BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Cedric B.
Charleston, WV
This product is amazing! My skin feels so smooth and creamy when I'm done. It truly gets the oil from your pores and leaves you feeling fresh!
Macayla L.
Absolutely love this product. Most masks either dry out, crack or make me break out. This isn't the case at all and I have very sensitive skin.
riya d.
Laurel , MD
I have very oily skin, so when I put this on it matte my face very nicely. Sometime it can dry my skin out but most times it is my go to mask.
kaj s.
I didn't really see a difference in my skin, but it did shrink my pores but not as much as I had hoped. It's not really something I buy again.
Madison D.
Lincoln, RI
This is much like every other charcoal mask I've ever used it's nothing too special but it still works very well and I have nothing against it
Katherine T.
Raytown, MO
Love using this mask! It makes my skin feel so smooth and even looks better after using it. I've never had any type of reaction from using it.
Erika V.
Sacramento, CA
I completely love this mask it removes all my impurities and leaves my skin looking and feeling awake and brighter. Compelety recommend this!!
Ashley P.
Baltimore
Pretty average for a charcoal mask but I do like this. This mask does help to detox but anything that came up disappeared pretty quickly.
Queen Z.
I absolutely love this product. My skin has never felt so good. My face feels fresh after using this. Absolutely with every single penny
Archita V.
Highly recommend this product because it clears up problematic skin in just a few uses. Gentle formula for all skin types and it's easy to use
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.