BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Summer N.
Ocala, FL
Clean scent. Leaves skin feeling refreshed and cool after using. Packaging is perfect for product size. Origins never disappoints in quality.
Christina R.
Hands down, the best charcoal mask I’ve ever, ever, ever used! It literally sucks out all the gunk. When u rinse off you’ll be so surprised!
audrina l.
I got a sample from my local Origins and after using it I wasn't very happy. It left my skin dry and peeling out off. Not a good experience.
Karli Ashlyn R.
San Francisco, CA
I’m often dealing with enlarged pores so this mask all over my T-zone helps me balance that out. It also leaves my skin feeling super smooth.
Brittney H.
Prior Lake, MN
This mask is amazing for when you have breakouts or feeling like your pores are clogged. It's easy to apply and remove. I love the packaging.
Ysabel H.
Obsessed with this stuff! It's so good! It cleans my face and keeps my face smooth and clear. It even helps take away dark spots on my face !
Amanda J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This mask has a slight tingly sensation at first. It works well for black/white heads. It is a little difficult to get off, but not too bad.
Geraldine D.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I use this mask once a week to help my skin feel softer and get a deeper clean feel . its cheaper than glam glow and it has improved my acne
taylor s.
Santa Rosa Beach
my go to for bad skin!!! highly recommend. i have bought this several times now. makes skin worse at first but then it improves tremendously!
Sarah S.
Purchased at: ULTA
My second favorite mask. I feel this one really gets my skin in check without feeling too harsh. Charcoal gets rid of dirt and oil easily too
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.