BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Katie N.
Somerset, NJ
Review for: Tm more...
I like this because my skin feels great after and i think my pores and skin have gotten a little better but it kind of stings which i don't like
ashley d.
Valley Spgs, CA
This charcoal mask is amazing. My skin comes out feeling super clean,fresh and soft evertime. I recommend it to anyone looking for a good mask.
Melissa D.
Review for: Tm more...
Cleans pores without too much of a tight feeling. This is the best in its class I've used it f this is the best in its class I've used so far.
Jessica T.
Hesperia, CA
This is seriously my all time favorite mask! Easy to use and you can feel it working as you are wearing it! It is seriously amazing, I love it!
Eula M.
McKinleyville, CA
This stuff is amazing and I can totally see a difference in my skin. I will be buying more and a bigger thing of it I love it its soooo aersome
Tanisha M.
Brooklyn NY
I really like this mask, it’s a great mask to use during my super oily days and when I have random breakout. It just helps refresh the skin.
Ivon Z.
so good , it really worked on my face. just weird creepy color. I didn't not purchase got this free from influenster for reviewing purposes.
Jacky O.
Great weekly mask for deep cleaning pores and removing excess oil. Feels great, a little goes a long way so it is a great bang for you buck!
Jennifer O.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Tm more...
This mask was just okay. It was a bit course but then again it's charcoal. I fell like my skin didn't really look or feel all that different.
karla a.
I alternate between this and the Origins Drink Up™ Intensive Overnight Mask To Quench Skin's Thirst bc sometimes it can dry me out
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.