BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Janett C.
Review for: Other more...
I like this because it was gentle on my skin it washed away the makeup and left my face with a fresh feeling. But i have sensitive skin so this did make my skin feel dry. A little lotion after and my face was super soft and clean and you could tell it cleaned out my pores!
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
This mask is amazing! It’s very easy to apply and does wonders on the skin. I️ have oily skin and so this really helps get rid of those unwanted oils. It is a bit expensive like a lot of organs products but it is amazing! I️ love this line!!!
Isabel A.
San Diego
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1.7oz by Chom by Origins more...
I’m giving this 4 stars because there are other great charcoal masques out there and the Origins products sometimes irritate my skin. This one however has been the product I’ve had the most success with. I like to use it on my t-zone when I have a breakout to calm it down overnight.
Ashley J.
Fort Benning, GA
I have heard great things about this product but my skin reacted horribly to it. I have sensitive skin and after using this product my face was bright red and hurt. I tried to use the product a few other times and had the same result.
Marissa P.
Louisville
This mask does wonders for cystic acne. I noticed a difference after probably three uses.

It’s also priced well for a non-drugstore brand.

This mask is a must have. If you’re not familiar with this great brand, this product is a good start.
member-9a67c
It makes my skin feel so silky and smooth, and definitely works as a pick-me-up! I have pretty sensitive skin too but it didn’t hurt at all. The product is pricey however, but I think it was worth it. I love It!
Guadalupe G.
I have blackheads on my face around my nose and this charcoal face mask get rid of them completely!! It doesn’t hurt to put on and it’s very easy to use. I love this product and I would 100% recommend this to others!
Rianna M.
San Francisco, CA
Like with all origin products, I felt completely refreshed after using this mask. It really helped refresh my dull and tired looking skin! I honestly don’t think I’d repurchase though because I like some of their other products way better!
Abbie D.
Super clearing and made my skin look fresh and not dull. It did dry quickly and made my skin a bit red and very dry, as with most face masks. Was a bit difficult to wash off. However, my pores were noticeably smaller and my skin brighter.
Jomary R.
The first mask I ever used so much. I kept buying more and more every time I got through a bottle because it was just amazing on my skin. Having oily and acne-prone skin, it helped clear out any pores that were dirty and causing breakouts.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.