BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
I ONLY tried this because of the awesome and plentiful reviews,but this did not work for my skin at all. I followed the direction, opened my pores, etc... and sure enough pimples arose. I tried this mask several times, each time with the same effect. It was not purging. I have combo (mostly oily) skin with medium sensitivity to new products. Perhaps this works better with other skin types.
Guadalupe P.
I love this mask soooooo much ! It helps make my pimples smaller whenever they freshly come out. It tingles a little bit it really makes my face smooth and soft. My face feels fresh and clean after washing off the mask. Literally in love with this mask. Highly recommend to everyone who hasn’t tried it. I feel like it’s way better than the glam glow mud mask .
Emily B.
Appleton
This is in my regular rotation of deep cleaning treatments for two years now. I love that after I use it my pores feel nice and tight ( that feeling will always be temporary no matter what product you use). When my black heads and oil are getting the best of me and I need to balance out I use this when I need to prep my skin before doing extractions (at home not for spa treatments) I use this. This mask is tried and true.
Heather S.
Wheat Ridge, CO
This is a great all-around detox mask. If my skin is feeling particularly oily, or if I’ve been doing a lot of traveling, this is the mask I use. It makes my skin feel super clean. I like it, and I’m glad I purchased it, however there are other masks I like better that feel like they have more lasting effects than this one. Overall a great clarifying mask.
Cassie G.
After one use my face was instantly more soft. It really did not take long to dry. I have acne prone skin. I washed my face like normal and used this product at night before bed. The next day I woke up with many of my smaller white and black head zits gone. I’m very happy with this product. I only have a sample size so I plan on buying the actual product.
Rinieta B.
Pompano Beach
Oooooh man, this mask is a must have in your skin care regimen. Whenever my skin is looking dull, congested, and inflamed this is my go to mask! After just 10-15 minutes, my pores visibly look clearer. My skin’s overall complexion looks so radiant and youthful. This mask definitely helps with texture and oily skin, highly recommend to those who are looking for a mask that’ll clear their pores & brighten their skin!!!
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement(R) Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores 4 x 0.34 oz/ 10 mL more...
This is my go to mask as soon as I see a pimple. This stuff is a god send! Clears pores and minimizes oil. I sometimes sleep in this mask. The scent is very fresh. I’m on my 3rd bottle of this stuff. Everyone should have this in their skincare collection. #origins #charcoalmask
J B.
I’ve only used the Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores about 3 times and each time, my face turned as red as a tomato. I think it’s a bit harsh on my skin but that’s just me. I got the full size, and I thought it was a decent price for the amount of product but I’m not sure I’d purchase this Origins product again.
Quinn B.
Syracuse, NY
This is one of my new favorite charcoal products! I give this 5 stars because the difficulties that i had with it were completely my own fault lol. The first time i used it i used it immediately after using a very strong acne face wash (don't do that, it might sting a little) but even though the face mask stung for a moment, it eventually went away and began giving me a more comfortable cooling affect. I like this more than any of the other face washes that i own especially since it doesn't get gross and super uncomfortable as it dries. it does stiffen (of course) but it is much better than any of the other ones that i own. overall, i love it. i received it as a sample but i'm definitely buying the full tube.
Kristell B.
Greenville, NC
I recently switched over to Origins for my new skincare routine after using a brand that cost twice as much that was not helping me. My trip to Ulta that day paid off well!

This mask has played a big part in helping me with these weird random breakouts I have been having. It also doesn’t cause any flare ups with my sensitive skin. THIS IS NOT A PEEL OFF MASK! Let me warn you about that cause I heard someone complain about it at the store. You apply it on the face ( get yourself a facial spatula or brush for a nice even spread on the face) and wait for it to dry. Then you WASH it off. I use a little face cleaning beauty sponge to get it off. A washcloth will work just as well too.

This is a great mask. Try it and it won’t let you down.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.