BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Alejandra B.
When you put it on it starts to feel hot. It is amazing how it starts to work right just after you put it. I have seen improvement on my pores.
Maria G.
Lynnwood, WA
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
I love this mask so much, not only does it feel Amazon when you apply it but it also leaves your skin looking fresh and brighter the next day.
Cara G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Tm more...
Love this! Really leaves skin smooth without dehydrating. I highly recommend that you try it if you are dealing with greasy skins or breakouts.
Jane K.
Zephyrhills, FL
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
A decent charcoal mask, but I prefer the Mac Volcanic Ash scrub. Did not feel like this was as affective on my acne, and was also more drying.
Stephanie P.
Santo Domingo
I loved this product! Im already using the third one. It leaves my skin so soft and clean that Im always looking forward washing my face again.
Cedric B.
Charleston, WV
This product is amazing! My skin feels so smooth and creamy when I'm done. It truly gets the oil from your pores and leaves you feeling fresh!
Araseli H.
Chicago
Loved the difference this mask made for my skin especially with my pores and how you were able to see where it sucked up the oil from my skin.
Melinda S.
Bladenboro, NC
This was a great mask and didn't dry out my skin. It is also good for people who have sensitive skin and didn't cause me to have any breakouts.
Maranda B.
This has helped my acne prone skin. When I have breakouts I tend to grab this mask and I'm never dissatisfied. It really does improve the skin.
Bharathi R.
Austin
This pulls out all the impurities you have and wipes the slate clean! My advice? Use it days before the big event because it can cause pimples.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.