BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Gladys S.
Easley , SC
I use this when I'm having a bad streak with my breakouts and it always does the trick. Cleans out my pores and smooths the texture of my skin.
Melinda S.
Bladenboro, NC
This was a great mask and didn't dry out my skin. It is also good for people who have sensitive skin and didn't cause me to have any breakouts.
U B.
I have experienced such an improvement in my textured skin after using this product. I highly recommend it and will purchase it over and over.
Jessica T.
Hesperia, CA
This is seriously my all time favorite mask! Easy to use and you can feel it working as you are wearing it! It is seriously amazing, I love it!
Sindhujadevi R.
Westlake, OH
Very good clarifying mask. I like the way it feels on the skin. It leaves my skin soft and clean. Highly recommend it to people with oily skin.
Melissa D.
Cleans pores without too much of a tight feeling. This is the best in its class I've used it f this is the best in its class I've used so far.
Angelique S.
Marshville, NC
Great mask! Leaves skin feeling smooth and is very gentle on my skin. Have been using this for a while now and have had noticeable improvement.
Esther F.
Big Spring, TX
I have large pores on my face and I love to use this at the end on the week after wearing makeup everyday to give my skin a good deep cleaning.
Jant'e S.
vineland
I really love this product. I love that it is a charcoal mask and it isn’t a peel off. My pores always feel so clean after using this product!
Tracy F.
New Rochelle, NY
I've been breaking out recently and this mask just takes all the grime out of my pores. Watch it dry and you can watch it extract all the ick!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.