BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Ann K.
I use this as a spot treatment as well as a mask. Just a dab on imperfections, leave on overnight, and any zits are nearly gone in the morning!
Eula M.
McKinleyville, CA
This stuff is amazing and I can totally see a difference in my skin. I will be buying more and a bigger thing of it I love it its soooo aersome
Erin S.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This is what makes my skin feel the cleanest. It get all the dirt and oil out of my pores and is really great at helping to minimize them too.
Tracy F.
New Rochelle, NY
I've been breaking out recently and this mask just takes all the grime out of my pores. Watch it dry and you can watch it extract all the ick!
Trishula T.
This is the best mask I have ever used <3 <3 <3, it makes my skin soft and clean. The formula is gentle, I saw the difference in my first use.
Esther F.
Big Spring, TX
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I have large pores on my face and I love to use this at the end on the week after wearing makeup everyday to give my skin a good deep cleaning.
Jaspreet V.
Livingston , CA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I really wanted to like this product but it was just a little too harsh for my face. It stung a little and my face got red but it worked well.
Claudia J.
S Milwaukee, WI
I absolutely love this! It makes me feel so good using it and my skin is flawless. I love using natural products and Origins never disappoints!
Rebecca W.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This mask always leaves an immediate feel of freshness and then has a longer term feeling of cleanliness and like your skin has been refreshed.
Cara G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Tm more...
Love this! Really leaves skin smooth without dehydrating. I highly recommend that you try it if you are dealing with greasy skins or breakouts.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.