BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Jaspreet V.
Livingston , CA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I really wanted to like this product but it was just a little too harsh for my face. It stung a little and my face got red but it worked well.
Violet T.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
Ive been using this clay mask for the longest time ever. when i have problem areas i leave it on overnight and wake up and the area is clear.
Rebecca B.
Edinburg, TX
Really brings out all the dirt from your face. You do break out after, but thats vecause its bringing everything out. Face feels amazing after
Maranda B.
This has helped my acne prone skin. When I have breakouts I tend to grab this mask and I'm never dissatisfied. It really does improve the skin.
Trishula T.
This is the best mask I have ever used <3 <3 <3, it makes my skin soft and clean. The formula is gentle, I saw the difference in my first use.
Araseli H.
Chicago
Loved the difference this mask made for my skin especially with my pores and how you were able to see where it sucked up the oil from my skin.
Emily W.
Overland Park , KS
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I received a deluxe sample of this and it has last a really long time. I like to use this mask when I'm breaking out and it works really well!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
After using this mask your skin will feel soft and new. It smells super fresh and clean as well. It is a mess to take off, but we'll worth it.
Monica G.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I love this mask. You can feel send see how it tightens the pores. Helps keep my skin smooth and bump free. Great if you get oily in your tzone
Kayla A.
So far, this is one of the best charcoal face masks that I have ever tried. It also makes a great gift as it seems to work on most skin types!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.