BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Lauren L.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I've been using this mask for years and it keeps my skin so clear. I usually use it about once a week and my skin always feels fresh afterwards!
Valerie D.
Perris, CA
I really like how cooking and thick this mask is. It's very hard to remove though and I have to scrub too hard to remove it. The smell is okay..
Tamra P.
Long Is City, NY
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
I love the charcoal mask! Seriously helps your pores (if you have deep pores). Also great for oily skin! I use about once every one to two weeks.
Erin S.
I have acne and this mask truly helps me deal with the breakouts that I have. It's very easy to use, however if spilled it could stain your sink.
Bibi M.
Lynn, MA
Very good mask specially for people prone to have blackheads , I wouldn't use for an everyday morning routine more for a Sunday spa day at home !
Jari M.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Love this mask! The cool sensation is awesome . Cleans my face from impurities. Got a deluxe sample from Sephora and I going to buy a full size.
Brooke W.
Zionsville, IN
made my face break out the day after i used it and dried out my skin! would not recommend for sensitive skin. was too expensive for the quality.
Melissa M.
Hollywood, CA
Love this Origins product. My face feels so clean after every use. I would definitely gift those to everyone I know. I purchased mine at Sephora!
Jermirah W.
Great charcoal meal that left my skin feeling super clean. All impurities were washed away when rinsing off this mask. Super gentle on the skin.
Rosalynn G.
Minneapolis, MN
Use this once a week. Love the feeling after as the charcoal cleans my pores. It’s definitely gently enough for my skin as I’m not too sensitive.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.