BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Chloe L.
Tarboro, NC
Super nice!! I HIGHLY recommend!!!! Leaves my skin feeling and looking amazing!!! I use this everyday!!! The packaging is super nice and sleek!!
Andrea R.
Weslaco, TX
BEST FACE MASK EVER! I love origins products and this is hands down my favorite face mask of all time. I never like the price, but it’s worth it.
Jasmin S.
My all-time favorite mask. It's my go-to whenever I feel like my skin needs a pick me up. It has done a lot to clean and shrink my clogged pores.
Emily G.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Very good product have to say it's the best product I have ever used , you can see the improvement it does to your face you actually see a change
Ashley W.
Alta, IA
I've used this product regularly, the is no tingle and I'm honestly not sure how much it helps have not noticed much of a difference in my face.
Jacquelin L.
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
Price is reasonable, the product works well, It leaves your skin very clean and soft. I think this product is great for cleaning out your pores!
Alexis F.
La Mesa, CA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I use this mask 1-2 times per week after cleansing. The clay clears my pores out like NO OTHER. My skin is clear and silky smooth after each use.
Amanda T.
I love how this product draws impurities to the surface without overly drying or causing huge breakouts. I bought it at Sephora within JCPenney.
Norma s.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
Really helps out with pores, i use this once a week, helps with acne too, I recommend this to all moms that do not have much time to themselves
Brooke W.
Zionsville, IN
made my face break out the day after i used it and dried out my skin! would not recommend for sensitive skin. was too expensive for the quality.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.