BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Evelyn T.
I received a sample of this from sephora and I had to purchase the full size because I loved it that much! Definitely recommend it to everybody!
Shinead B.
Somerville, MA
It left my face feeling really itchy. Also it also stings a bit at least for me. It didn't meet my expectations. Pricey and I won't use it again.
franibe r.
Baltimore, MD
Sooooo amazing, it's incredible product, me encanta y esta entre mis nuevos favoritos, tengo la muestra pero comprare la de tamaño real, in love
Angela K.
South Bend
This mask seems to work well when my T-zone needs a refresh! I usually use once a week on my sensitive skin, and it keeps my pores looking clear.
Cierra a.
Mission Viejo, CA
it was only okay it didn't see a big improvement in the clear out of my blackheads and it left my skin feeling a little dry plus I have dry skin.
Haley P.
Kings
Nice mask! Makes my skin feel extremely clean, and makes my other skincare go on even better! It has not much of a scent, and is easy to remove!
Julie Z.
Vancouver, WA
This is a pretty good mask. Great for oily and acne prone skin. It's decently effective and not too spendy so you don't have to use it sparingly
Bibi M.
Lynn, MA
Very good mask specially for people prone to have blackheads , I wouldn't use for an everyday morning routine more for a Sunday spa day at home !
Jodee W.
Auburn, WA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
Brings has wonderful masks. They all feel so nice after rinsed off. The Active Charcoal mask is great for cleaning up your skin from break outs.
Jasmin S.
My all-time favorite mask. It's my go-to whenever I feel like my skin needs a pick me up. It has done a lot to clean and shrink my clogged pores.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.