BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Evelyn T.
I received a sample of this from sephora and I had to purchase the full size because I loved it that much! Definitely recommend it to everybody!
Yvonne A.
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
This product is great The mask helps to really get rid of the impurities in my skin. It's one of my go to mask that I like to use. Love this mask
Ashley O.
Deltona, FL
I've been an origins fan since I was s charcoal mask makes my face feel refreshed and cleansed so deep! I'll always be a fan and always recommend
Taylor O.
Mesa , AZ
This mask is super good at getting impurities out of the skin. It is effective but doesn’t feel too harsh. Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Marissa M.
Kankakee
Great blackhead reductionist!! Real activated charcoal pulls all even on oily combo skin. More matte skin afterwards! Love it on my oily parts 😍
corina r.
Amazing. I don't usually know where to begin with skincare, so I chose this one as per a friend's recommendation, and I am thoroughly impressed.
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
I really didn't like it I thought it will take my black spots but it just control the oil on my skin good for refreshing but not for black spots
Jacquelin L.
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
Price is reasonable, the product works well, It leaves your skin very clean and soft. I think this product is great for cleaning out your pores!
Rebecca H.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I use this when I have an unexpected breakout and need overnight results, and this does just that. This was a great investment for clearer skin.
stacey P.
Forest , VA
Did not see much of a difference in my skin even after multiple uses . Pores were not smaller and still saw some clogged even after several uses
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.