BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Jess R.
Ambridge , PA
Love this, I got a sample of it. And would like to get the full size. The value and price balance out for the quality . I would def recommend this
Tori W.
Roseville , CA
I enjoyed this product! I have dry skin so I couldn’t use it daily but I liked the sample I tried enough to buy a full size! It’s worth the price!
Ruchi K.
West Jordan, UT
This is one of my favorite mask. Loves how deeply gets into my pores and cleans it ❤ my pores have visibly shrieked . Helps me keen my skin clean 👍
Maria C.
San Antonio , TX
As an individual who uses makeup 6 days a week this is a must have for my skin care!! It's cleans your pores along with your soul and spirit lol!!
Krithika J.
FOSTER CITY, CA
This is charcoal activated and very good to clear black side and removes impurities in the skin easily. Use it two times a week for great results.
Maddie M.
Kansas City
Leaves skin feeling fresh and clean. No burning feeling like other charcoal masks I have tried in the past. Super convenient squeeze tube packaging
Rehana R.
Randolph, MA
This mask can make my dry skin feel a little stripped, but it's PERFECT when white heads and pimples start popping up. Quickly removes impurities.
Bawari K.
Fresno, CA
It was good with my pores and I felt great. Oh it was convenient to buy as well. It was at almost majority of the store I go to on a regular bases
Arianna L.
Carver, MA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This stuff is amazing! Whether you're oily, combination or acne proned, this does the trick. Helps clear out blackheads and white heads like a pro
Kayla c.
Bradenton, FL
I’ve used this more than once. It was great at first but not I think my skin maybe getting used to it and it’s not doing much for my face any more
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.