BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Dejuana M.
Biloxi, MS
Decent product. Feels great on the skin. Leaves my skin super soft. Packaging was average, but then again, I don't buy the stuff for the packaging.
Jenny D.
I really like to use it on my nose when I need to help my black and white head go away. It's not too harsh on my skin and feel great after I use it
Jessica R.
Sheridan
I did not love this product. It did make my face feel clean but it also dried it out and I it make my face feel super tight after I washed it off.
Bawari K.
Fresno, CA
It was good with my pores and I felt great. Oh it was convenient to buy as well. It was at almost majority of the store I go to on a regular bases
Jennifer S.
palisades park
I personally love using charcoal masks, and was a fan of the hydrating and wanted to try this out. Results were not bad, more gentle than I thought
Shelley A.
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
I love this mask! I use it once a week. My face feels tight after I use it but it's not uncomfortable. I can tell my face feels smoother after use.
Ingrid M.
Redlands, CA
I like that it's a mask and it leaves your skin feeling really nice and smooth after using it. It's definitely part of nighttime routine.
Shannon K.
For the price, I was a little disappointed. I think this product is great but I think there's other things out there that are cheaper and better!!!
Lisa F.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I used this once because I received it as a sample. I have sensitive skin and it turned my skin bright red. It took it about an hour to calm down.
Emily B.
This mask is great I use it on my forehead and nose area the most but sometimes on my chin. It helps get rid oof annoying blackheads! It's a dream.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.