BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kimberly M.
Rosharon, TX
I didnt really notice to heavy of a difference after using, but i do not have large pores nor a severe problem with blackheads. I use this more when i see an underlying pimple and want to draw it out, but could easily be replaced with something marketed toward that issue and more effective.
Autumn
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely the best mask out there! It makes my skin look bright and refreshed. Every time I use this it makes me feel like I just got an expensive facial treatment. I also use this for spot treatment on my acne! If you plop a little bit on there and let it dry overnight, it works wonders!
Venegas B.
I like this product a lot. I usually put it as a spot treatment over active breakouts or pimples and it tingles slightly every time but goes away quickly. It almost dries them out and reduces their size, as well as absorb some extra oil produced.
Devynne D.
Fayetteville, AR
I️ absolutely love this charcoal face mask by origins. It cleanses my skin without leaving it feeling overly dry and washed off easily. It’s probably the best charcoal mask I’ve used. I️’d buy again for the price as well as for its effectiveness!
jessicalim |.
Cambridge, MA
love this mask! easy to apply and easy to wash off and my skin feels so good and clean after using this and also is very smooth the day afterwards. would definitely recommend for all skin types, is an easy and convenient mask to use all the time!
Rachita S.
Love this mask. Makes my skin feel fresh and gives me a nice glow after use. I've been using this for over a year, it's the best mask available. I highly recommend it.
DevinLandry T.
Wilsonville, OR
Nice product! It’s not my favorite mask, but it is pretty great. Not quite as good as my ten minute mask, but it’s still nice at helping to clear out skin congestion and pimples. No strong smell, dries easily, and comes off without too much work
Kylie Q.
This product was good, not excellent or anything too special. I really liked how it felt and looked (on my face and the packaging), but I didn’t fall in love with the “results”, but my skin did feel smoother after. I would recommend to a friend.
Samantha D.
Charleston, SC
I received a sample of this product and it works really great at unclogging pores and pulling out impurities. The next day or so I  always notice those underlying bumps coming to the surface. Would likely purchase this product again.
Briana M.
Prairieville
I absolutely love this mask! Being super oily and acne prone skin, I have have found this helps pull all th excess oil and dirt out of my pores quickly and easily, without any unpleasant smells or skin irritation! Hands down one of my favorites!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.