BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Emily O.
Westminster, CA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This mask is decent. It's comfortable enough to wear often and it leaves my skin feeling nice. The downside is that it really hurts peeling it off!
Madison A.
Spokane Vly, WA
I really love this stuff. I put it on a zit I had coming in, and it seriously cleaned out all of my pores, including the clogged one. Zit is gone!
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
It's super strong, I wouldn't use this very often. It definitely cleans up your face though; however, it's a pain to take off without a face towel.
Jessica A.
Bell, CA
this is a great backup, skin clearing mask for when i don't want to dish out the money for glasgow. i find it works just as well for my skin type!
K B.
I love this mask and the way it makes my skin feel.  My pores look smaller after each use.  My skin is very sensitive and this does not irritate it.
Lauren B.
Florence, SC
Great product for oily skin. This mask tightened my pores & left my skin clearer than before. It wasn't drying either. What more could you ask for?
Rachel N.
Woodstock, GA
I love the way it feels. Very gentle and great for sensitive skin. I may have had too high expectations, but it just didn't do as much as I'd like.
JENNIFER B.
Gilbert, AZ
Leaves you feeling clean. Smells great, very efdective. Would definitely recommend. The price for these products is a little steep, only drawback.
Leslie D.
I got this in the travel kit one and i used it all up , it goes on like a mask and washes off well. You can buy in store and It is not very pricey.
Makeup T.
I’m halfway through this product and I love how clean and refreshed my face feels after using it. This is my first product that contains charcoal.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.