BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Natalie O.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Every time I use this face mask my pores shirk drastically!! It also help my break outs tremendously!! I will forever repurchase again and again!!
member-f84511154
I've used this product before and its good and light on your skin. Like most of Origins products they are soft on the skin and don't irritate you.
Cecilia R.
Lebanon, TN
I love this mask so much!!! I am guilty of overusing it but how can I not be. It leaves my skin looking so smooth and hydrated after I moisturize.
Rachel N.
Woodstock, GA
I love the way it feels. Very gentle and great for sensitive skin. I may have had too high expectations, but it just didn't do as much as I'd like.
Alexandra W.

I highly recommend this item its definitely for any type of skin. It's not drying or oily. The black charcoal in it works to draw out blackheads. 😍
Vanessa T.
Panorama city , CA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This product has helped me so much with my skin. it has cleaned out my pores and it leaves my face soooo smooth. do not regret buying this product.
Kat M.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I really enjoyed this mask though it didn't produce the results I expected. I do think it's worth giving a try to see how it works with your skin.
K B.
I love this mask and the way it makes my skin feel.  My pores look smaller after each use.  My skin is very sensitive and this does not irritate it.
Cindy S.
Castroville, CA
After using this products it really leaves your skin feeling super smooth!!! Also does minimize the look of pores. Totally amazed! Love love love.
Violeta G.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
Love this product! You can really feel the stiffness in your face as it starts drying up. If you have oily skin, you wont if you keep this mask up
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.