BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Alysia R.
I do like this product after I use it but it burns when I apply as a mask . But over all I still use it because my skin looks and feels smooth after
Karina U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This is my holy grail right here! I absolutely love it and use it religiously. My face has improved so much since I've started using it. I love it!!
Liliana M.
Bastrop , TX
This is my go to all time favorite mask. It always makes my skin feel so great and smooth. It definitely met my expectations. The price is worth it!
Isis G.
Review for: Tm more...
This is my go-to mask to remove blackheads and any other acne on my face. It leaves my face smooth and soft. My pores are clean and tight afterwards.
Danica L.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this product. It helped clear my face and soften my face after using it. Its been one of my favorite face cleanser so far for the hot summer!
Theresa V.
Oxford
Just purchased this and have been using it for the past couple weeks as my skin has been breaking out. I can tell it works bc it dries everything up
Erika M.
This mask leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I use it once a week and I have stayed break out free since Introducing it to my skin care routine.
Troyce B.
I actually recieved this mask complimentary via influenster mayne two or three months ago... The mask was smooth and softening and very moisturizing
anna g.
Helps with acne in problem areas, and leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft, would recommend to anyone with small acne spots or occasional breakouts
Caleigh M.
Honolulu, HI
This was the very first mask I tried and it is still one of my favorites! It is definitely effective and my face is clear and bright after using it.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.