BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Emily C.
Review for: Clear more...
Cleans out my pores completely and makes my skin so smooth after I use this product! I use it a couple times a week and my face is so clear from it!
h k.
I love this mask for drawing out gunk from my pores and helping to detoxify my skin. I use it about 2-3 times a week and it's a staple in my routine.
Nazym S.
Huntsville, TX
I bought it as I thought it will help me with my acne, but it made things worse. My skin had a major break out after using it. Didn't fit me at all.
Maddie M.
Review for: Tm more...
I love this mask. It smells nice and makes your face few brand new. It cleans it and gets rid of blackheads! All of their products are to die for!!!
Julie F.
Valparaiso
I like this product a lot. I have used it in sample sizes often but wish I could afford to get the full size so I can use it more consistently.
Geraldine M.
I love this. Is made my skin feel so good after. It’s not harsh on your skin and doesn’t leave your face feeling dry. It met my expectations for sure
Rayana W.
I personally thought this product was great. However my skin is far to sensitive to use this again. I would recommend others to purchase the product.
Minwoo K.
Roseville
This is my favorite origins mask! It really clears out my pores and leaves my face feeling soft and clean. I would recommend this for all skin types!
paniz r.
Washington, Dc
Amazing charcoal mask that helps clean out your cores will still maintaining a healthy hydration.  I will continue to use this product forever!
Emily T.
This is by far my favorite charcoal mask! I’ve tried many different kinds and this is the one one that doesn’t leave my skin stinging or feeling dry.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.