BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Lynn P.
Saucier, MS
It is ok. It will make your face red. The smell is ok. It also drys out your face really really bad. I absoulty do not reccomed this stuff to anyone.
Alysia R.
I do like this product after I use it but it burns when I apply as a mask . But over all I still use it because my skin looks and feels smooth after
Catherine A.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
The best exfoliating mask I've ever used! Made my skin feel deeply cleansed afterwards and I didn't have to wear it very long either, which is nice.
Krystal F.
Barnesville, PA
Everything from Origins is amazing. I love all of their products. Far exceeded my expectations and love the packaging. A little pricey but worth it.
Crysta P.
Manteca, CA
This mask works great! Leaves my skin feeling fresh and I've noticed my skin texture is smoother and less rough in some areas after using this mask.
Alex R.
Raleigh, NC
I love this brand! They sell amazing products that feel great. It’s top quality. The packaging is cute and it works amazing. I would highly recommend
Sara B.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Tm more...
This face mask is awesome! It leaves your face clean, smooth, and oil free. I love using it at night before bed and in the morning when I get ready.
Liliana M.
Bastrop , TX
This is my go to all time favorite mask. It always makes my skin feel so great and smooth. It definitely met my expectations. The price is worth it!
Dee A.
Review for: Clear more...
Loveeee it! Leaves my skin feeling great every day! I’ve Definitely repurchased this already on multiple occasions!! Very gentle on my skin as well.
Caleigh M.
Honolulu, HI
This was the very first mask I tried and it is still one of my favorites! It is definitely effective and my face is clear and bright after using it.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.