BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Natalie  G.
This product worked very well for me at first. I used to suffer from cystic hormonal acne around my jawline and I read that it could help with those painful bumps. It didn't help with those, but my skin did seem clearer and brighter after using. It was a bit drying but my skin is pretty dry anyway. I might repurchase if I have another breakout.
Perla C.
Lancaster , SC
I received this for testing purposes for free and I went through the whole thing in less than a month! I will admit I haven't gone back to purchase one because it's kind of pricey and I can't afford it right now but as soon as I can I definitely will!
Frances W.
Arlington, VA
Love this mask! It’s my go-to mask when my skin feels extra oily and/or when I’m breaking out. The charcoal works well in clearing and calming any breakouts. It’s also not too drying so my skin feels soft and clear afterwards. Definitely recommend.
Tricia C.
Sacramento
Skin feels smooth and clean after application, only removing one star due to the messy application. The product is otherwise not offensive in smell or texture and dries relatively quickly. I purchased it at Sephora. I would recommend it to others.
Susannah P.
This mask is fine but nothing great. I’ve gotten samples of it a few times. After the first sample I just gave it away. There are better charcoal masks. It doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin which is always good. All in all I won’t be purchasing it
Jessica M.
Hattiesburg, MS
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
This is one of my favorite masks to use as a pore detox. It completely met my expectations and continues to do so every time. The packing is so simplistic but the product is far from that. If your pores need some help, I recommend using this mask.
Amanda L.
Sparta, NJ
So easy to use. Great scent. Not messy. Average price range for more “upscale” skin product. Not messy. No residues left on face, shower or sink. Great almost immediate results. I have combination skin and it’s great on my dry days or my oily days.
Kimberly M.
Rosharon, TX
I didnt really notice to heavy of a difference after using, but i do not have large pores nor a severe problem with blackheads. I use this more when i see an underlying pimple and want to draw it out, but could easily be replaced with something marketed toward that issue and more effective.
Devynne D.
Fayetteville, AR
I️ absolutely love this charcoal face mask by origins. It cleanses my skin without leaving it feeling overly dry and washed off easily. It’s probably the best charcoal mask I’ve used. I️’d buy again for the price as well as for its effectiveness!
Autumn
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely the best mask out there! It makes my skin look bright and refreshed. Every time I use this it makes me feel like I just got an expensive facial treatment. I also use this for spot treatment on my acne! If you plop a little bit on there and let it dry overnight, it works wonders!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.