BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Yuridia I.
This product is really fascinating. For all those out there who have oily skin and need that extra help throughout the week, this mask gladly delivers.
Nikki M.
Sarepta, LA
Great for drying out oily, acne skin. Skin felt smooth & cleaner but not as good as glamglow masks do. I love the clearing treatment mask by glamglow.
Kim R.
I love this product! It really clears up blackheads and acne without clogging your pores. The mask takes about 15 minutes to dry and washes off easily.
Dessy L.
New Britain, CT
I love this product because it gets very hard and dry and tight on my face when I'm using it so it feels like it's genuinely working and doing its job!
Alny T.
Phoenix, AZ
I got this as a sample in a Sephora Play box and really liked it, it was cool how hard it got! I only tried it once but I will buy the full size soon!
connie b.
Durham, NC
Love this mask! Makes my skin feel so refreshed! Super easy to use and not at all harsh. I had no adverse reaction. Will definitely continue to use it!
Tara P.
PITTSBURGH, PA
An awesome clarifying mask! The charcoal clears my pores right out. However this is not an all the time mask, it can be very drying of used too often!
Alexandra S.
Mcmurray, PA
Amazing product! I use this once a week to help clear pores! I have bought it many times. Great option when peel off masks are too harsh for your skin!
Nicole M.
Fall River, MA
This is a great mask. Minimizes pores and helps with oily skin. A must have for your beauty regimen. Every girl needs a good mask and this is the best.
Michelle G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I received this Origins product in my recent subscription box and low and behold I had a blemish. It helped dry that sucker right up. Would repurchase
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.