BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Megan O.
Temecula, CA
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
All time favorite charcoal mask. Dries quickly so you aren’t waiting around forever. It’s very gentle to take off and is all around a great product.
Troyce B.
I actually recieved this mask complimentary via influenster mayne two or three months ago... The mask was smooth and softening and very moisturizing
Aylin F.
Tucson , AZ
I love it! I love how my skin feels so fresh and tight after a while. Love the smell as well, it might be a little pricey but it's totally worth it!
MiKetta C.
This product does exactly what it says. It cleanses your pores. This product goes on smoothly and it's not too difficult to remove like other masks.
Haley D.
This mask will have you feeling so refreshed and your pores will be squeaky clean! I bought this product at Sephora and will always go back for more.
Madison B.
Washington Tr, UT
I did not like this. It felt really weird on my skin like it didn’t want to do it’s job. It was clumpy and not like other charcoal masks I’ve tried.
Karina P.
Review for: Tm more...
I wanted to try this mask so bad and it did not dissapoint. my skin is left so soft afterwards and it smells good. its easy to apply and does the job
Ashley E.
Clute , TX
This does almost come close to the glam glow gravity mud for me. I don't feel as though it's as effective but it definitely does help with my redness
Angelika J.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Tm more...
WOW is all i can say, my pores actually did clear up and disappear. It does leave my face a little bit dry, but not as much as other charcoal masks.
Crystal M.
Douglasville, GA
This is my favorite charcoal mask. I've used others and they are amazing too but this one is number one for me! Perfect for my sensitive and dry skin
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.