BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Laurie H.
Bristow, VA
This product gave me bad breakouts and dry out my skin. I do not recommend to use it on the whole face maybe on the nose and chin is ok but that’s all.
Erica P.
Republic , MO
Great product for your t zone. Helps shrink your pores. I knocked off one star because it’s so hard to wash off of your face! But it’s very effective!
Brittney B.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I'm in LOVE with this facial mask. I apply it with a brush and leave in on for about 30-45 minutes. It leaves my skin soft, smooth & feeling refreshed.
Cassaundra E.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I like the concept of the mask and applying it makes me feel like in at a spa, but do I see a difference in my skin? No. I won't purchase this again.
hanna s.
los angeles, CA
doesn’t make my skin feel overly dried out, i can see some improvement in my pores but didn’t completely solve the problem. use it about once per week!
Teresa M.
Staten Island, NY
I've bought this multiple times. I feel like after I put this mask on my skin is tighter. I feel like it is able to take out so much dirt in my pores.
Ariel B.
Bowie
This product is amazing! It works wonder on my skin. I use it twice a week and it keeps my skin looking fabulous. It works great cleaning out my pores.
Darya K.
Forest Hills, NY
Great cleaning mask! It helps me a lot with my oily skin and occasional acne. I used it 1-2 a week, once a week putting Origins Drink up mask after it.
Haley G.
Virginia Bch, VA
I got this complimentary in my voxbox and I am in love!!! I will be using this as part of my skin routine as well, made my skin feel so clea and soft.
Emily P.
Ridgway, PA
I love this mask so much. I can't feel it working on my face as I am using it. Nothing has gotten rid of my blackheads before besides this. I love it.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.